Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lincoln Park At Midnight


Lincoln Park At Midnight by OPI

This is one of my favorite purple (and all time) nail polishes ever. I read about this color several years ago when dark purple nails first came into fashion. I have a MAC color that's similar (Dark Angel) and I got it because I didn't want the shimmer, but now that I have this color I love it a million times more than the MAC one (mostly because the MAC one is very thin and streaky so it requires a lot of coats). The silvery shimmer gives it a lovely dimension.

There is a cream version of this color also by OPI called Lincoln Park After Dark, which is the one that I intended to buy but I picked up this one instead because the names are so similar. I'm sure at some point I'll go back and get the cream version.

This is:
-2 coats Nail Envy
-2 coats Lincoln Park After Midnight
-OPI Topcoat
-OPI Drip Dry

No comments:

Post a Comment