Friday, December 25, 2009

Rock Candy


Rock Candy by Essie

This is, as Temptalia described it, "a typical Essie sheer." I love sheer nail polishes. I think they make my nails look very clean and sophisticated without being in your face. This is a sheer milky pink, and you'd even need another coat if you wanted most people to notice you were wearing a color at all. This is definitely appropriate for work (especially since I'm not allowed to wear nail polish to work... at least a color they'll notice. Muahahaha!) and a good color for anyone who doesn't want to look like they've painted their nails.

Unlike some of Essie's sheer polishes, this one was not streaky even on the first coat alone. Me gusta mucho. This is my new love for natural looking nails.

This was part of Essie's 2009 Christmas collection.

Photo taken inside, no natural light.

This is:

-1 coat OPI Nail Envy
-2 coats Rock Candy by Essie
-1 coat Seche Vite topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment